Senior Highway Engineer
4 days left
Rendel is a growing specialist civil and structural engineering consultancy, with a strong tradition of bringing our expertise to prestigious and technically-challenging projects around the world.
Our team is currently working on the design of major infrastructure schemes including the HS2 C1 Chiltern Tunnels and Colne Valley Viaduct, Hinkley Power Station, Eurotunnel UK Terminal and Al Zour Refinery in Kuwait.
We want to hear from you if you would like to join a diverse, friendly and resourceful team and work on interesting and challenging design projects in the UK and internationally. We are based in a vibrant quarter of central London.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Highways team; you will be expected to:
- Undertake technical design of highways, pavements and drainage to DMRB Standards
- Work to alternative standards on international projects as needed
- Peer review technical outputs
- Produce high standard professional written technical reports
- Act as mentor to junior engineers
- Coordinate design as part of an internal team and liaise with external associated professionals and our clients
The ideal candidate will be a Chartered Engineer (ICE), or nearly Chartered, with the following experience and knowledge:
- Substantial experience in highways projects of various scale and design stages
- Sound working knowledge of national and international highway related standards (including DMRB and Eurocodes), specifications, contracts, methodologies, procedures and best practice
- Hands-on pavement and road drainage design experience
- Proficient in MX Road or Open Roads software
Full details of this role can be found on our website
Apply for Senior Highway Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly