NOC Specialist - Engineering
We have a requirement for a highly experienced NOC Specialist to join a large transport engineering organization in the UAE. The candidate placed in this position will be responsible for managing engagement between key stakeholders and government body You will need to have strong knowledge of the industry with previous experience of securing permits for large engineering projects within the GCC. Candidates applying for this position must have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum 12+ years’ experience working in similar roles.
- Build effective relationships, (internally & externally) to balance the requirements of the client. Champion the interests of clients, customers and stakeholders acting as one of the key points of contact.
- Be responsible for the conversion on behalf of the client remit with regards to an agreed project requirement specification. Be accountable for development of the initial project plan and budget; working with the project manager to specify how the project portfolio is going to be delivered, expected milestones and associated timescales, resource requirements, risks & issues and funding needs/sources.
- Progress cost efficiencies and process improvements across the project portfolio to meet control period targets.
- Engage in periodic reviews to understand and challenge delivery progress against the client remit. Communicate progress status against defined milestones and expectations to stakeholders and relevant government entities putting contingency measures in place if required.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of dealing with client portfolios and liaising with people at all levels
- Ability to articulate complex business problems into manageable work packages and produce synthesised logical solutions
- Proven ability to write coherently; conveying report / investment information in a concise manner
- Commercially astute, persuasive, and customer focused
- Fluent in Arabic is preferable
- Extensive experience gaining permits for infrastructure projects in the GCC
- Proven influencing and negotiating skills