Railway Facilities Engineering Expert
We have a great opportunity for a Facilities Engineering Expert to work client side on a large railway program in the GCC. The candidate placed in this position will be responsible for the design management of the freight operation and maintenance facilities within the program. Candidates applying for this position must have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering and a minimum 15 years’ experience in Design, Design Management and Coordination of all railway facility or Stations layouts, Buildings, Architecture, MEP, Interface, Specialist Equipment, Testing and Commissioning & NOC’s
- Manage and coordinate the Design of all Railway Facility layouts, Buildings, Architecture, MEP, Interface, Specialist Equipment, Testing and Commissioning & NOC’s.
- Participate in the tendering process by playing an active role in reviewing enclosed technical documentation and contributing in the technical evaluation of bidders, in order to recommend the best suited bidder to be awarded the contract, in accordance with our clients’ scope of work.
- Participate in finalizing “End User Requirements” and support the NOC team through carrying out various discussions with key stakeholder to enable the formation of an adequate conceptual design, in line with our client’s expectations and aspirations.
- Manage and supervise the PMC and Engineer’s staff to ensure that they manage the D&B Contractor to comply with all requirements and standards specified in the Contract documents. To include performing and attending planned audits on specializations in Freight and O&M Facilities.
- Provide direction on defining standards, and technical assurance policies related to Freight and O&M Facilities, ensure the development of an integrated design for the civil/structural and systems that would produce a fully functional network
- Provide support in the supervision of the integration of all our clients Facilities packages by managing the design interface, overseeing the engineering activities of each package and assimilating the outputs and providing effective guidance and support, in line with established standards and protocols
- Assist the Delivery and Project manager with matters pertinent to the review of field change requests, design change requests and project change requests etc. to ensure adequate project governance is maintained throughout the project cycle, in line with project management principles, methodologies and tools
- Monitor the supervision, quality control, testing and commissioning of the project related to Freight and O&M Facilities in the Project
- Review the design, oversight and the technical construction support in areas concerning to Freight and O&M Facilities associated with the design and construction of the railway network to ensure safety and risk measures are managed correctly.
- Bachelor’s degree in structural/ civil engineering
- Minimum 15 years post graduate experience
- Strong experience in Design and Design Management of Railway Facilities
Apply for Railway Facilities Engineering Expert
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly