Head of Quality - Engineering ( Corporate ) - Arabic Speaking
We have a great opportunity for a Head of Quality and Excellence to join a large Engineering organization based in the UAE. Our client is looking for a highly experience candidate to join their team and develop and implement a world class quality assurance system that ensure quality standards and objectives are met within administration systems, operations and during the execution of projects.
- Establish business performance management systems to ensure achievement of business strategy and corporate performance indicators, which are aligned with Company Vision, Mission, Values and Business Plans.
- Hold regular meetings with the Board nominated committees to review progress against plans and discuss important issues requiring top management and/or Board
- Advise the Board on any significant risks including unpredictable/unforeseen events/issues as necessary in order to address unresolved matters
- Ensure the effective utilization of resources to deliver the output of the strategic plan
- Hold regular meetings with the senior management team to review progress and discuss important matters requiring top management attention
- Develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders and business partners by overseeing and coordinating mutually beneficial relationships built on understanding of internal policies and strategic priorities
- Lead the company’s ISO/Quality unit by establishing annual quality objectives by linking Quality KPIs with business strategy
- Develop the ISO 9001 QMS protocols, direct the implementation, and ensure proper communication is disseminated to the various business units
- Responsible for ensuring ISO audit guides are developed for all Business Units to promote quality assurance practices across the business and in line with internal quality standards and protocols
- Prepare annual QA audit plans, coordinate audit schedules and track & report to our client’s top management the assessments’ results whilst ensuring re-certification assessments are periodically carried out in collaboration with the respective external certifying organisations
- Prepare action plans subsequent to internal and external QA audits and advise and follow-up with Business Units leaders on the implementation of recommendations
- Promote process quality improvement by continuously remaining abreast of leading and best-in-class practices and trends and direct the generation of reports and/or indices to assist in the measurement of key performance quality indicators
- Responsible for overseeing the delivery of quality assurance trainings and workshops to employees at all levels within our client’s business (quality action teams, employee QA awareness, ISO 19001 Standard internal awareness, process management workshops.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject
- 15+ years experience
- Certified Lead Auditor ISO 9001
- PMP certification
- Extensive experience in process Engineering and Reengineering
Apply for Head of Quality - Engineering ( Corporate ) - Arabic Speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly