Building a sustainable tomorrow
BAM Site Solutions is recruiting an Account Manager to join their team based in the North of England, ideally within the Manchester/Leeds/Sheffield area, working remotely.
This key role will concentrate on the growth of sales and account management, introducing a comprehensive range of PPE, workwear, cleaning/welfare, fire protection, survey, tools and site equipment. As a mobile role this requires visits to a large database of target companies. Self-generation of leads to achieve a measured set of targets from developing new and existing external accounts.
• Identify, target and develop new prospect customers from a wide industry brief either by cold calling or gathered intelligence
• Arrange appointments to meet and achieve a targeted amount of new customers from planned prospects.
• Work closely with the Sales Manager to develop and achieve sales, profit and customer growth targets
• Presentations to clients and internal stakeholders, introducing the e-Commerce platform
• Develop strong trusted relationships through proactive account management throughout our internal and external customer base
• Analyse sales trends and identify areas of potential growth
• Collate competitor information and develop opportunities by introducing new products and innovations in partnership with the Sales Manager
• Assist in the account opening process, to create a positive customer experience
• Establish methods of reaching existing and potential customers with agreed marketing material, utilising social media campaigns to introduce and promote the BAM brand
• Assist the Sales Manager to achieve growth throughout departments of BAM Site Solutions
• Maintain records on customer information, sales figures and business intelligence
Who are we looking for?
• Business to business sales skills, preferably gained within the industrial safety market
• Good presentation skills with the ability to introduce our range of products and services to prospect and existing customers
• Self driven, pro-active approach with a good ability to prioritise and work without close supervision
• Strong account management experience in a similar sales environment is essential, full training can be provided at product level
• Ability to prioritise tasks, problem solving and meet set targets and deadlines in a busy environment
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong IT skills are essential with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent telephone manner and strong written communication skills are essential
• Commitment to pro-actively develop a good knowledge and understanding of our range of products and services
• Able to work both independently and a team player focused upon the delivery of quality and customer satisfaction
• Full driving licence
• Located within the North of England, home office based
What's in it for you?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in a forward thinking organisation. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we support further personal growth and development.
Who are we?
People are at the heart of what we do at BAM. We recognise that creating a diverse and inclusive environment that nurtures our employees and encourages them to bring their best and whole self to work is crucial. We're on an exciting journey to get us there by recruiting the very best talent to join us regardless of race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics.
Be you! Join us today, so we can achieve amazing things together and build a sustainable tomorrow.
BAM operates a flexible working policy.
Our recruitment process, what you need to know?
Closing date for applications is 18th October 2021