Architectural Assistant (Residential)
Salary £22,000- £27,000 (Depending on Experience)
We are working on an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Assistant to join a multi-disciplinary architectural practice based near St Albans on a permanent basis.
We are looking to speak with suitably qualified Architectural Assistants who are interested in working as part of a friendly & close-knit team comprising currently 20 strong (and growing!).
You will be working on a variety of interesting residentially focussed projects, preparing drawings, designs, specifications and schedules and assisting with client management.
Ideally you will already have a number of years' worth of experience within a UK practice and proven ability to design in accordance with statutory design requirements. This is a client facing role so you must be a confident and capable individual.
To work as an Architectural Assistant you must:
- Be qualified to degree level in Architecture
- Ideally already have a number of years' worth of experience in practice
- You should also be able to demonstrate a keen interest and passion for residential architecture which will be supported by a portfolio of work
- Ideally you will have strong working knowledge of AutoCad and SketchUp
- You will have sound knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications
- Strong design flair
- Possess strong communication skills
Commutable locations for this Architectural Assistant position:
St Albans, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Watford, Harlow
If you are interested in this Architectural Assistant position, please can you give ALICE a call on (01792) 365 109 for a friendly & confidential conversation or alternatively e-mail and up to date CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
£22000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits
01792 365 109
0121 442 2233