Architectural Technician (Revit Training Provided!)
Salary £22,000- £30,000 (Depending on Experience)
Penguin Recruitment are pleased to be supporting an established Architectural practice having an office situated near Hertford, Hertfordshire.
We are looking to speak with suitably qualified Architectural Technicians who are interested in working as part of a friendly & close-knit team comprising currently 10 strong (and growing!).
You will be working on a variety of interesting residentially focussed projects, preparing drawings, designs, specifications and schedules and assisting with client management. You will also be coordinating the design teams and mentoring more junior members of staff. You must have a number of years' worth of 3 years' post qualification experience, with a proven ability to design in accordance with statutory design requirements. This is a client facing role so you must be a confident and capable individual.
To work as an Architectural Technician you must:
- Be qualified to degree level in Architectural Technology
- Ideally already have a number of years' worth of experience in practice
- You should also be able to demonstrate a keen interest and passion for residential architecture which will be supported by a portfolio of work
- Ideally you will have strong working knowledge of AutoCad and SketchUp
- You will have sound knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications
- Strong design flair
- Possess strong communication skills
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician position:
Hertford, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth Garden City, Luton, London
If you are interested in this Architectural Technician position, please can you give ALICE a call on (01792) 365 109 for a friendly & confidential conversation or alternatively e-mail and up to date CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
£22000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
01792 365 109
0121 442 2233