Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Sundridge (near Sevenoaks), Kent
We require an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work as part of the Pre-Construction team based from our Sundridge office.
You will be working on the Network Rail Sussex and Kent CP6 Framework which includes Structures, Earthworks, and Station Building and Enhancement projects ranging from £100K station jobs to £15m enhancement projects. The contracts will be based on the NEC3 Professional Services and Main Options A,C & E.
Your role will largely comprise the following:
- Assist in preparing subcontract enquiries.
- Process labour only subcontractors payments.
- Assist in cost monitoring of site resources.
- Maintain the EVM system.
- Resolve material and plant invoice queries.
- Produce and / or check accruals for materials and plant costing.
- Check processed invoices against movement reports and maintain invoice files.
- Undertake costing activities.
- Maintain the established commercial administration systems.
- Assist in valuation of changes to the tendered work scope.
- Collate and / or produce site records necessary for interim and final account payments.
- Maintain materials on site records for monthly valuations.
- Measure completed works for allocated sections of the work, including recording agreements with client and/or subcontract representatives.
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.