Associate Director Civil/Structural Engineer (Rail/Bridges)
London/ Ashford/Ipswich and Essex
Salary up to £70,000 +Attractive Benefits
Our client a successful, Leading, UK multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, working on a diverse range of interesting and challenging projects are actively seeking Principal to Associate Director Rail/Bridge Engineers to join teams across the UK. With ambitious growth plans the rail team has a well-respected reputation in the industry, which has developed as a result of its success in delivering for its clients. The team capability is civils/structures biased and in addition, the delivery of multi-disciplinary rail projects is led by the team. Typical projects involve bridges, stations, buildings, lineside structures, culverts, drainage, car parks, depots and temporary work. Services include surveying, examinations, reporting, assessments, design, site supervision and engineering assurance.
The company offers approved training agreements with the Institution of Civil Engineers. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to become part of a growing team and benefit from real career development prospects. Out client is offering a generous starting salary plus very attractive benefits package (pension, healthcare, vouchers, bonus schemes and discounted rail cards).
The ideal candidate will have:
- An ability to assess railway structures including platforms, canopies, bridges and buildings in accordance with relevant standards. Experience of this would be an advantage.
- An ability to work within design teams and contribute to the design of civil engineering structures
- You must be a work winner with experience in tendering**
- An excellent knowledge of engineering principles and structural mechanics.
- An ability to carry out the surveying and inspection of civil engineering structures on site.
- An aptitude for development and progression.
- An excellent standard of written and verbal English.
- Ability to assist in leading design team
- Previous experience working on projects for Network Rail would be beneficial*
- A thirst for development and progression.
Key requirements for this Principal to Associate Rail/Bridge Engineer role:
- A minimum 2:1 (or equivalent) degree in a relevant subject.
- UK driving licence.
Our client is offering a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, engaging workload, an annual performance related bonus and real career development prospects. They can also offer a relocation package**
In order to discuss this Principal to Associate Bridge/Rail Engineer role and other similar roles within the Transportation sector please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk
£65000 - £70000 per annum + BENEFITS + ATTRACTIVE BONUS!
01792 365 104
0121 442 2233