Associate Director - Electrical Infrastructure
Associate Director – Electrical Infrastructure
AED 48k – 50k pm (tax-free)
We are currently searching for an Associate Director of Electrical Infrastructure, on behalf of a international Engineering Consultancy looking for a talented individual to head up their teams across Dubai and Abu Dhabi. If you are an Associate Director looking to for your next exciting role with a globally renowned engineering consultancy, where your natural aptitude of leading teams from the front can gain you recognition in your role, this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Leading design teams across Abu Dhabi and Dubai and helping to generally develop the business in the region, some of your duties will include:
- Leading a diverse team of Engineers to deliver successful projects on time and on budget.
- Managing projects and assisting with bids and tenders.
- Monitoring and ensuring technical excellence of the Electrical Infrastructure team.
- Liaising with clients to define their requirements and discuss progress.
- Liaising with colleagues to lead; advise and contribute on Electrical, instrumentation, controls, security systems and traffic control design issues.
- Working with (and where appropriate influencing the development of) relevant codes, legislations and standards.
- Required to visit the three offices within the UAE (Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Al Ain) as required.
You will need:
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, in Electrical Engineering (Or Control/Electronics).
- C.Eng or M.Eng qualification would be beneficial but not essential.
- 12 years of experience in the design, delivery and/or construction of major multi-disciplinary projects, 5 years of which should be in a senior role leading design teams.
- International experience required.
- Middle East Experience is preferred.
If you are interested in the aforementioned role, please do apply via the link, or contact Tom Fitzpatrick directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AED 48k - 50k pm (tax-free)