Position: CAD Technician
Salary: Up to £35,000 + attractive benefits
Our client, an award winning Civil Engineering Design Consultancy are actively seeking a CAD Technician to join their team in Glasgow. The consultancy work on a variety of bridge, civil and structural design projects within the rail sector and due to continued success, they are actively expanding operations. You will become a key part of the bridge design team. Working on a variety of transportation, energy, heavy civil engineering and structural engineering projects within the Rail sector.
- HNC/HND in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 3+ years experience, within a civil engineering consultancy
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, BIM and Civils 3D
- Ability to produce accurate and structured drawings
- Experience of reinforced concrete detailing
- Experience working within the Rail sector would be advantageous
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
This position offers great career progressive opportunities within a growing consultancy, a competitive starting salary, paid overtime, an annual performance related bonus and excellent benefits.
KEYWORDS: Civil Engineer, Rail, Bridge Technician, CAD Technician, BIM, AutoCAD, Bridge Refurbishments, Bridge Designs, Structural Engineering, Civil, Structural, Engineer, Technician, Design Engineer, CAD Design.
£32000 - £35000 per annum + paid overtime + annual bonus - benefits
01792 365 000
0121 442 2233