We are seeking experienced CAD TECHNICIANS to work on unusual and demanding building and bridge projects in our Head Office in Zurich, Switzerland.
- A technical degree in drafting technology
- Minimum 5 years experience (post-graduate) in the fields of civil/structural engineering, architecture or related fields (product-/industrial design, mechanical or aviation engineering)
- Highly proficient in Revit or other BIM programs and AutoCAD 2D/3D
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Candidates with fluent English will be treated preferentially
- German language skills will be considered a plus
- Can legally work in Switzerland
- Cover letter stating candidate's level, relevant skills and experience
- Resume or CV that meet the qualifications listed above (2 pages or less)
- Portfolio of work samples in PDF format (max. 5MB) or as Hardcopy (max. A4 format)
For the successful candidate, we can offer a long-term collaboration with our multinational team of architects and engineers on international projects.
Calatrava Valls SA
Human Resource Engineers
T +41 44 204 50 00