At BAM FM customer service is at the heart of what we do.
BAM FM is recruiting a Cleaner on a part-time contract based on a site in Manchester. This role is working Monday to Friday, 7.30M-13.30PM
About the role
Under the instruction/guidance of Cleaning Supervisor work within a team to provide clean and hygienic environment which meets specified cleaning standards
Key responsibilities of this role include:
• Cleaning in accord with the specification for the premises
• Clean all surfaces, fixtures and fittings
• Clean floors, walls, partitions and internal woodwork as appropriate
• Clean kitchen/catering areas
• Clean toilets, changing rooms and other sanitary areas
• Clean equipment after use
• Undertake special cleaning programmes during designated periods
• Collecting and appropriate disposing of waste
• Clean and maintain waste bins
• Create and maintain a purposeful, orderly and productive working environment
• Maintain records as requested
• Refill and replace consumables
• Report faulty equipment & other maintenance requirements to appropriate person
• Maintain the security of premises by securing entrances/exits as appropriate and reporting potential security breaches
• Ensure lights and other equipment are switched off as appropriate
• Promote and ensure the health and safety of staff & visitors at all times
• Monitor and manage stock and supplies, cataloguing as required
• Maintenance of specialist equipment, check for quality/safety, and report other damages/needs
• Ensure compliance by self and others with all health and safety policies and COSHH procedures
• Demonstrate and assist others in safe and effective use of specialist equipment/material.
What do we offer?
We provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
If you share BAMs value of doing what you say you will, to the best of your ability, every time, we want to hear from you.
Who are we?
BAM FM has been delivering bespoke support services throughout the UK for 18 years. Employing over 900 staff, we deliver digital integrated facilities management with excellent customer service across the education, healthcare, retail and commercial property sectors. BAM FM has an annual turnover of £50 million and operates across England, Scotland and Wales, and is part of BAM Construct UK, a leading construction and property services business.
We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects our customer base and the communities in which we operate, creating an environment that enables everyone to fulfil their potential.