Building the present, creating the future
At BAM FM customer service is at the heart of what we do.
BAM FM is recruiting a Commercial Manager to join their South East team, this position can be based from the Hemel Hempstead, St Albans or London offices.
• Manage existing contracts, reviewing and completing contract amendments and liaising with clients
• Manage all commercial procedures including change notices, utilities reconciliations, third party reconciliations, chargeable works and payment applications
• Manage cost value reports, supply chain processes, procurement and controls are in place to ensure compliance with BAM FM procedures
• Prepare bottom up budgets and monthly forecasting for a number of hard services contracts.
• Ensure the FM budgets are managed and controlled in strict accordance with the contract and achieve savings where possible.
• Manage the strategic risk, acting to acquire new customers and manage client relationships
• Ensure all services and facilities are available within the contract specifications to the most cost effective and efficient manner
Who are we looking for?
• Qualification in business administration, QS, finance or similar field desirable
• Successful work experience as a Commercial Manager or another relevant role
• Experience of working with PFI contracts is essential
• Knowledge of performance reporting and financial/ budgeting processes
• Experience of working with NEC and JTC contracts is an advantage although not essential
• Excellent commercial awareness coupled with a strategic mind-set
• Competent knowledge of IT packages
• Excellent organisational, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent people management skills
• Ability to understand and work to the BAM values
What's in it for you?
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
Who are we?
BAM FM has been delivering bespoke support services throughout the UK for 18 years. Employing over 900 staff, we deliver digital integrated facilities management with excellent customer service across the education, healthcare, retail and commercial property sectors. BAM FM has an annual turnover of £50 million and operates across England, Scotland and Wales, and is part of BAM Construct UK, a leading construction and property services business.
If you share BAMs value of doing what you say you will, to the best of your ability, every time, we want to hear from you.
We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects our customer base and the communities in which we operate, creating an environment that enables everyone to fulfil their potential.