We have a great opportunity for a highly experienced Commercial Manager from a PMC background to join an international consultancy and be based in Dubai. Our client is looking for a Candidate with 15+ years’ experience on a diverse range of buildings and infrastructure programs with leading international organisations to join their team.
- Lead the commercial delivery on projects
- Risk management to procurement, financial reporting and managing the supply chain.
- Financial management of projects, budget and cost control for the overall programme
- Claims Management – review, identify and track causes, check validity, assess time and cost impacts and make recommendations to the client
- Contract Management and Administration including the supervision, review, monitoring, evaluation and reporting on all consultant and contractor contracts
- Among the qualities such individuals must possess are strong commercial awareness, strong client liaison skills, project management and team leadership. They also need an extensive understanding of the construction industry, flexibility and a talent for negotiation
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering essential
- MRICS is preferred
- Must have a minimum of 15 years’ experience
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Experience in working on large buildings projects as a Commercial Manager
- Strong knowledge of Fidic forms of contract
Up to AED 50k per month