Building the present, creating the future
At BAM FM customer service is at the heart of what we do.
BAM FM is recruiting a Contract Administrator to join our site team at Thomas Bennett Community College, based in Crawley.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager you will be required to log, respond and organise the full life cycle of all facilities management work; from customer enquiry to job completion. Deliver excellent customer service, interpret and manage work orders through the Concept Evolution system ensuring that contract SLA's and KPI's met. Provision of administrative support as required.
• First point of contact for all reactive and planned maintenance activity, received by telephone and e-mail.
• Inputting new work tasks in to concept to ensure that attendance takes place within the required timeframes.
• Inputting planned activities in to concept to ensure that PPMs take place within the required timeframes.
• Interpret planners, inputting updates into the concept evolution system, providing tracking and regular updates to the status of the request through to work complete status in line with Service Level Agreement s(SLAs).
• Plan and dispatch all planned maintenance tasks to engineers based on the correct skills sets, geographical location and service delivery arrangements.
• Dispatching and arranging access for all planned and reactive tasks to our sub-contractors based on SLA's and service delivery arrangements.
• Manage complex workload, re-planning/assigning tasks as outlined in the contract planners, with support from engineering supervisor.
• Inputting progress updates into the concept evolution system, providing tracking and regular updates to the status of the request through to work complete status in line with Service Level Agreement s(SLAs).
• Providing direct support to the Facilities Management team in compiling routine monthly reports
• Track the daily work outstanding for engineers and sub-contractors using concept evolution systems.
• Raise purchase requisition and/or purchase orders in line with agreed parameters.
• Prioritise urgent jobs demand, reacting promptly to Health and Safety risks identified as part of job recording and prioritisation.
• Loading job completion certificates and entering time records against reactive and planned tasks and ensuring appropriate action is taken for further/quoted works.
• Managing quoted works process liaising with contract staff where required
• Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement activity to reduce levels of customer complaints.
• Analysis of job history/running reports to avoid failures/financial penalties.
• Ad hoc administration duties.
• Complying with corporate health and safety, quality, environmental system requirements ensuring compliance with all legislation and BAM FM policy and procedures.
Who are we looking for?
• Understanding of the FM business.
• An excellent telephone manner.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Understanding of service level agreements, service targets, objectives and key performance indicator development.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Working knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Outlook.
• Experience in using Concept Evolution.
• GCSE's minimum Grade C in English and Maths.
What's in it for you?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in a forward thinking organisation. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we support further personal growth and development.
Who are we?
BAM FM has been delivering bespoke support services throughout the UK for 18 years. Employing over 900 staff, we deliver digital integrated facilities management with excellent customer service across the education, healthcare, retail and commercial property sectors. BAM FM has an annual turnover of £60 million and operates across England, Scotland and Wales, and is part of BAM Construct UK, a leading construction and property services business.
We are committed to developing a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customer base and the communities in which we operate, creating an environment which enables everyone to fulfil their potential.