At BAM FM customer service is at the heart of what we do.
BAM FM is recruiting a Fabric Engineer, to cover sites across Hackney.
About the role
• Carry out planned and reactive maintenance of the building fabric as required on the mobile contract
• Carry out escorting duties of sub-contractors as and when required
• Control up keep of the onsite maintenance log book.
• Procure materials and equipment to carry out works through Helpdesk, Supervisor or Manager.
• Complete FSI go tasks for works undertaken and obtain signature/approval from the site representative.
• Advise Client of minor additional works and compile estimates through the Supervisor or Manager.
• Attend call outs/breakdowns, carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required.
• Communicate daily with helpdesk/Supervisor regarding status of PPM and Reactive tasks
• Be available to carry out necessary works outside normal hours with additional remuneration
• To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
• To undertake additional PPM/reactive duties in line with capabilities as required i.e. plumbing/mechanical/minor electrical
• To ensure compliance with the BAM Maintenance Quality Management System as it applies to this position
• To be part of the out of hours on call team supporting the London region
• Responsible for up keep of company vehicle keeping van clean inside and out plus organising regular maintenance/servicing
Who are we looking for?
To succeed in this role:
• Good knowledge of building/fabric repairs.
• Experience working for a mobile contract.
• Knowledge of FSIgo or similar.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Reliable, trustworthy, good time keeper.
• Full driving licence
What do we offer?
In addition to a attractive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
If you share BAMs value of doing what you say you will, to the best of your ability, every time, we want to hear from you.
Who are we?
BAM FM has been delivering bespoke support services throughout the UK for 18 years. Employing over 900 staff, we deliver digital integrated facilities management with excellent customer service across the education, healthcare, retail and commercial property sectors. BAM FM has an annual turnover of £50 million and operates across England, Scotland and Wales, and is part of BAM Construct UK, a leading construction and property services business.
We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects our customer base and the communities in which we operate, creating an environment that enables everyone to fulfil their potential.