Building a sustainable tomorrow
At BAM FM customer service is at the heart of what we do.
BAM FM is recruiting a Mobile Fabric Engineer, to carry out planned and reactive maintenance across sites in Hackney.
• Carry out planned and reactive maintenance of the building fabric as required on the mobile contract i.e painting/decorating/flooring/building works
• Duties will also include minor plumbing/drainage works plus planned maintenance visits
• Carry out escorting duties of sub-contractors as and when required
• Control up keep of the onsite maintenance log book.
• Procure materials and equipment to carry out works through Helpdesk, Supervisor or Manager.
• Complete FSI go tasks for works undertaken and obtain signature/approval from the site representative.
• Advise Client of minor additional works and compile estimates through the Supervisor or Manager.
• Attend call outs/breakdowns, carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required.
• Communicate daily with helpdesk/Supervisor regarding status of PPM and Reactive tasks
• Be available to carry out necessary works outside normal hours with additional remuneration
• To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
• To undertake additional PPM/reactive duties in line with capabilities as required i.e. plumbing/mechanical/minor electrical
• To ensure compliance with the BAM Maintenance Quality Management System as it applies to this position
• To be part of the out of hours on call team supporting the London region
• Responsible for up keep of company vehicle keeping van clean inside and out plus organising regular maintenance/servicing
Who are we looking for?
• Knowledge of building/fabric repairs.
• Experience working for a mobile contract.
• Knowledge of FSIgo or similar.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Reliable, trustworthy, good time keeper.
• Full driving licence
What's in it for you?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in a forward thinking organisation. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we support further personal growth and development.
BAM operates a flexible working policy.
Who are we?
BAM has been delivering Facilities Management (FM) services to customers throughout the UK for almost 20 years. We directly employ over 900 staff across the UK, delivering bespoke support services to our customers in the education, healthcare, retail and commercial sectors.
People are at the heart of what we do at BAM. We recognise that creating a diverse and inclusive environment that nurtures our employees and encourages them to bring their best and whole self to work is crucial. We're on an exciting journey to get us there by recruiting the very best talent to join us regardless of race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics.
Be you! Join us today, so we can achieve amazing things together and build a sustainable tomorrow.