Circa £35,000 + a market leading benefits package including company car, pension and private medical
We're looking for candidates in:
- Bury St Edmunds
Why Join Mabey Hire?
We believe in a world without boundaries. At Mabey Hire we take our customer’s project vision and make it our challenge to engineer the right temporary works solution to bring it to life. For the last 60 years we have been using our creative engineering approach to enable our customers to deliver some of the most exciting construction and infrastructure projects in the country. Whether these projects are large or small, a standard design or bespoke, we always find the optimum solution to any engineering challenge.
Mabey Hire is both a Contractor and a Consultant providing the perfect arena for an engineer to develop the vital skills to progress in their career. We support engineers with tailored mentoring schemes within a structure that ensures industry leading coaching. We have an approved ICE training agreement and are happy to provide support for any professional body. Our team of 70 engineers constantly pushes boundaries in all aspects of engineering creating the perfect environment for the ambitious, passionate engineer to realise their ambitions.
About the role
The roles primary purpose is to provide timely engineering solutions and budget quotes to customers. This will include Customer visits to provide recommended solutions to their engineering challenges including the completion of design briefs & provision of budget quotes.
In addition, you will work closely with local Sales and Operations teams in order to deliver the best possible customer solutions through training technical expertise. You will also proactively grow your own commercial market knowledge and expertise through consultant & trade networking.
Key aspects of delivering effectively in the role will also require:
- Developing relationships with both new and existing clients
- Preparing designs for low to medium risk temporary works schemes, including assisting with the preparation of tenders for major projects
- Providing technical support and training internally
- Attending client meetings, conferences and events in order to promote products and capability
About the candidate
We are keen to speak to candidates that possess the following skills and attributes:
- Civil Engineering Degree
- A passion for civil engineering solutions
- 2 years+ spent working as a site engineer in the construction sector (preferably for a Civils contractor)
- People focused with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and possess strong commercial acumen.
- As this is a field-based role it is essential that you possess a full UK driving licence.
Circa £35,000 + a market leading benefits package