We are seeking a Geotechnical Engineer to join our award winning geotechnical company as part of our ground investigation team, to provide engineering support throughout the region within a team delivering exceptional quality for customers in a safe working environment.
Your key activities will include:
- Reviewing risk assessment based activity plans.
- Checking specification, design and drawings for compliance prior to construction.
- Designing scope for ground investigations based on clients intended purpose and specification.
- Resolving technical anomalies.
- Developing cost effective technically sound alternatives.
- Planning work programmes with the team.
- Collating data in AGS format.
- Providing monthly valuations.
- Providing advice to others.
- Working collaboratively with client designers.
- Training, mentoring and developing others.
- Drafting detailed technical reports.
- Maintaining detailed diary.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent).
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.