Building the present, creating the future
At BAM FM customer service is at the heart of what we do.
BAM FM is recruiting a Helpdesk Operator, to support a Contract based out of our Leeds office.
Reporting to the Helpdesk Manager, your main responsibilities will be to facilitate smoothing running of the helpdesk ensuring calls are logged, issued and completed within designated SLA's and all associated activities are completed in a timely manner to ensure smooth running of the contract. Hours of work - Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm
• Log calls and schedule for attendance
• Ensure client SLA compliance
• Manage mailbox
• Raise PO's
• Prepare quotes and issue to client
• Maintain accurate records and data within CAFM system
• Liaise with sub-contractors to ensure attendance and completion withing SLA's
• Client reporting & updates
Who are we looking for?
Previous experience in FM Helpdesk desirable
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
• A good telephone manner and excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational skills
• A positive and flexible approach to work
• Must be IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Prior knowledge of Concept Evolution would be advantageous but not essential
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check
What's in it for you?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in a forward thinking organisation. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we support further personal growth and development.
BAM Operate a Flexible working policy
Who are we?
BAM has been delivering Facilities Management (FM) services to customers throughout the UK for almost 20 years. We directly employ over 900 staff across the UK, delivering bespoke support services to our customers in the education, healthcare, retail and commercial sectors.
We are committed to developing a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customer base and the communities in which we operate, creating an environment which enables everyone to fulfil their potential.