Building a sustainable tomorrow
BAM Site Solutions is recruiting a Hire Hub Manager to join the team, to be based in Wellingborough.
Leading a team within Hire Operations, the role will oversee all day-to-day operational activities of the hire team for both hire and sales internally and externally. The role entails working within the Hire Operations Team to continually improve our safety, systems, processes and provide training and product knowledge. To support our drive for customer service excellence and product leadership will be a key focus.
• Working in collaboration with all internal stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
• Building and maintaining strong business relationships with our supply chain, monitoring SLA's and ensuring excellent service levels are maintained.
• Identify innovation and good working practises to help enhance our business.
• Developing team members to support their continued development and achievement of the requirements of their role.
• Responsible for leading a team of employees and communicating safety practices, company goals and deadlines within the hire hub environment
• Ensuring customer orders are processed by the team to exceed customer expectations.
• Report and action all complaints and administration issues in a timely manner and escalate to the Senior Management team when appropriate
• Manage the effective control of the ordering systems and supply partners through our Result hire software platform to ensure efficient transactions are completed.
• Work closely with the Hire Operations Manager and finance team to ensure new supplier accounts meet the business requirements for both financial compliance and Health and Safety.
• Ensure safety inspections, risk assessments are carried out and file correctly. Provide monthly TBT for the team and quarterly briefing sessions in line with the business requirements.
What's in it for you?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in a forward thinking organisation. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we support further personal growth and development.
BAM operates a flexible working policy.
Who are we?
People are at the heart of what we do at BAM. We recognise that creating a diverse and inclusive environment that nurtures our employees and encourages them to bring their best and whole self to work is crucial. We're on an exciting journey to get us there by recruiting the very best talent to join us regardless of race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics.
Be you! Join us today, so we can achieve amazing things together and build a sustainable tomorrow.