Interim ICT Support Technician - Camberley, Surrey.
We are currently seeking an Interim ICT Support Technician to join our team in a full-time, fixed term position that is scheduled to end in July 2020.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our IT department in an exciting, dynamic role that has plenty to offer your growing career. You will work within a large ICT support team to offer face to face IT support within ITIL frameworks to help deliver value to our business. Your role will be very diverse and an important connection with our sites, projects and offices.
You will be based at our Head Office in Camberley, Surrey.
Your key activities will include:
- ICT 2nd line support levels to help support projects, sites, offices.
- Work to support ITIL methodology to help processes, automation and increase value to our business.
- Ensure timely responses and resolutions of customer incidents and service requests are processed within business agreed SLA's.
- Work as an ambassador for IT and support IT business alignment across our business.
- Focus on delivering a high standard of face-to-face ICT support to all staff.
Your skills and experience should include:
- At least 12 months experience working on a ITIL process driven Service Desk.
- Experienced in Windows 7/10 OS.
- Experienced in MS Office 2007-2013.
- Experience of Office 365.
- Understanding of MS server 2003, 2008, 2012.
- Networking knowledge.
- ICT security awareness.
- Strong focus on customer service with ability to manage customer expectations, prioritise conflicting demands and resolves customer concerns/queries.
- Ability to support staff at different levels of ICT knowledge and experience.
- Excellent communication skills, listening, verbal and written, with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise own workload to meet deadlines and performance targets.
- Discrete, confidential, diplomatic and tactful.
- An effective team player.
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.