Building a sustainable tomorrow
BAM FM is recruiting an Mobile Electrician to join the FM team covering contracts around Leicester and Nottingham.
• Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
• Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
• Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
• Assisting other team members when required or as directed from the Contracts Manager.
• Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
• Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
• Overseeing visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
• Adopt a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio.
• Carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time.
• Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
• Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
Who are we looking for?
• Ideally looking for someone with electrical qualification 2391, Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III, 18th Edition or equivalent, electrically bias preferred.
• Experience of electrical/mechanical maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables, Distribution boards, small power and lighting (where applicable).
• Experience of working within a mobile service delivery contract.
• An understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA's), service targets and objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
• Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
• Strong customer care focus.
• Good communication skills.
• Proactive approach.
• Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
• Capable of completing essential paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
• Full UK Drivers licence
• Able to undertake general multi-skilled PPM's and tasks
What's in it for you?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in a forward thinking organisation. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we support further personal growth and development.
Who are we?
BAM has been delivering Facilities Management (FM) services to customers throughout the UK for almost 20 years. We directly employ over 900 staff across the UK, delivering bespoke support services to our customers in the education, healthcare, retail and commercial sectors.
People are at the heart of what we do at BAM. We recognise that creating a diverse and inclusive environment that nurtures our employees and encourages them to bring their best and whole self to work is crucial. We're on an exciting journey to get us there by recruiting the very best talent to join us regardless of race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics.
Be you! Join us today, so we can achieve amazing things together and build a sustainable tomorrow.
BAM operates a flexible working policy.
Our recruitment process, what you need to know?
Closing date for applications is 5th November 2021