At BAM FM customer service is at the heart of what we do.
BAM FM is recruiting a Multi Skilled Engineer to join the FM team to support a contract based in Hackney. You will be expected to take full responsibility for the building maintenance.
About the role
The successful candidate will carry out multi-skilled works on a reactive maintenance basis i.e. plumbing/electrical/mechanical/building works for approximately 140 sites.
• Carry out Mechanical PPM/reactive works including heating and vent, plumbing, drainage, a/c works and minor fabric works
• Organise and assist in reactive repairs and PPM's for all sites
• Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by Contract Support or Contract Management in line SLA's.
• Prioritising reactive and PPM tasks to ensure optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved.
• Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules.
• To observe the company policy on Health & Safety at Work
• To install and repair plant as required and directed and respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues and requests associated with site..
• Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts
Who are we looking for?
Knowledge and Experience:
• Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in relevant disciplines to role, Mechanical or Electrical bias preferred.
• Experience working on a mobile contract.
• Knowledge of FSIgo or similar
• Good knowledge of carrying out Reactive/PPM for both electrical/mechanical plant etc
• Good knowledge of carrying PPM and reactive works for both electrical/mechanical plant etc
• Reliable, trustworthy, good time keeper, a clean driving licence and ability to work on own.
• Must have a clean driving license
What do we offer?
In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
If you share BAMs value of doing what you say you will, to the best of your ability, every time, we want to hear from you.
Who are we?
BAM FM has been delivering bespoke support services throughout the UK for 18 years. Employing over 900 staff, we deliver digital integrated facilities management with excellent customer service across the education, healthcare, retail and commercial property sectors. BAM FM has an annual turnover of £50 million and operates across England, Scotland and Wales, and is part of BAM Construct UK, a leading construction and property services business.
We are committed to developing a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customer base and the communities in which we operate. By 2020 we will have a visibly inclusive culture attracting the best talent to our diverse business by having an environment which enables everyone to fulfil their full potential.