Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire
£25,000- 28,000 (Depending On Experience)
*Relocating Candidates Considered*
We have a brilliant opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join a vibrant and lively office based near Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire.
Our client is a RIBA Chartered practice, offering an opportunity to work across all of the RIBA stages on a variety of residential and commercial projects across the UK.
You will receive excellent career guidance and career progression opportunities, especially support towards preparing for your Part 3.
Essential skills/ qualifications for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
- Part 2 qualified and ideally you will already ideally have experience within a UK based practice - ideally within the residential sector.
- Have a creative flair, but also strong construction based knowledge.
- Have strong knowledge of AutoCad and SketchUp. Revit is desirable however training can be provided.
- Good hand sketching abilities.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- A UK driving licence & ideally your own transport.
To work as a Part 2 Architectural Assistant you will be:
- Working as part of a team, assisting on development of design proposals.
- Assisting in the preparation of drawings, reports, visualisations, schedules and specifications.
- Coordinating designs with other members of the team.
Commutable locations for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth Garden City, Luton, London
If you are interested in this Part 2 Architectural Assistant position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or alternatively please could you send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits
01792 365 109
0121 442 2233