We are looking for an enthusiastic Planning Engineer who can strengthen our delivery services team in Scotland.
We seek someone who combines a passion for developing innovative methods for tender planning with a disciplined and responsible approach to safety, project controls and contract administration during project delivery.
We work with P6 and Synchro. Although experience with both is important, we would be happy to discuss training opportunities with experienced sub-agents who can demonstrate strong IT skills.
While based in Kilsyth, some travel including overnight stays may be required in order to support our project teams.
Your qualifications, skills and experience should include:
- A qualification in civil engineering to HND or degree level.
- Substantial experience, to at least sub-agent level, across a wide range of civil engineering projects, with a good understanding of commercial and contractual matters particularly with respect to NEC form of contract.
- An appreciation of BIM / digital construction tools and workflows.
- A clear ability for logical thinking and working in an ordered fashion.
- Thorough experience and understanding of programming techniques.
- A sound knowledge of typical production rates.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- Competency in the use of P6 and Synchro (preferable), and in the use of Microsoft Office.
- The ability to work to defined, often challenging, timescales.
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
This is a permanent, full time position.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.