Premier Central London consultancy has several requirements for a Graduate Structural Engineers from 2019 to join various expanding teams.
- Candidates will need to have the following as a minimum to be considered:
- MEng/MSc in Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering | 2:1 minimum
- Student or Graduate membership of IStructE and/or ICE
- Good A-level grades in Maths & Physics | Grade B minimum
- Be able to start in a role by no later than early March 2020
- Have good communication skills
Current workload is a mixture of both new-build (including high-rise) and complex refurbishment developments across London with project values up to £200million in developer-led residential, commercial, mixed-use and retail sectors.
Top base salary and extended benefits in one of London’s largest “building structures engineering” teams working on challenging projects in lovely offices.