Principal Transport Planner
Do you have the ambition to work for one of the UK's most prestigious engineering consultancies whose network of offices span the UK and abroad?
Drive your career forward by stepping into a fantastic new role as a Principal Transport Planner at this company's prestigious London office.
Due to an increase in workload, an excellent opportunity has been created for a dynamic and ambitious Principal Transport Planner to take on a pivotal role in the organisation.
The project portfolio is highly diverse so this is a genuine chance to gain exposure to a range of exciting infrastructure projects.
Be a part of the organic growth currently being experienced by the London operation of this international practice by applying today!
Requirements of the Principal Transport Planner:
* Minimum five years' experience in a Transport Planning environment
* Relevant bachelor's degree in Transport Planning, Geography, Civil Engineering or similar
* Ideally a Master's degree, although not essential
* Knowledge of strategic planning
* Chartered membership of CIHT, ICE, CILT or TPS
* Ideally an exposure to international projects, although not essential
On offer for the Principal Transport Planner:
* Salary up to £55,000 per annum
* Exposure to global projects
* Genuine career progression
* Investment in your professional development
This is a genuine opportunity to join a market-leading international consultancy who are experiencing a fantastic period of growth across several crucial infrastructure sectors on a global scale, so why not get involved by speaking to Graham Ventham at Conrad consulting today on 01728 126120
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
01728 726 120
0871 221 4916