Quality/QA/QC Manager - Brussels
Our client is a leading European Main Contractor with operations across the continent. They specialise in construction projects for government services comprising the planning and implementation of civil engineering and industrial construction projects as well as related services.
Following their continued success they have an urgent requirement for a QA/QC Manager to join their team working on a new build Education facility in Brussels, Belgium (circa €30M).
You will have:
• Experience of coordinating QC personnel performing a variety of quality control and inspections
• Familiar with ISO requirements and conversant with applicable industry standards and specifications
• Experience in developing and establishing multi-disciplinary construction field quality plans and procedures
• Identify variations and changes and determine impacts on cost and time
• Relevant Construction and/or Civil Engineeirng qualification
• Fluency in English (read/write/speak) – client facing role
• EU Passport holder advantageous
Contract duration will be circa 15 months. Highly competitive salary on offer which will include all expenses and living costs.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS