Quantity Surveyor - Sussex.
We require Quantity Surveyors to join our team, working out of our offices in Edenbridge. The current work includes the Network Rail Sussex and Kent Framework which includes Structures, Earthworks, and Station Building and Enhancement projects with range of values from £100K station jobs to £15m enhancement projects. Various multidisciplinary projects. NEC Option C (Target Cost).
We are keen to consider candidates from various levels including Assistant QS, Intermediate QS and Section QS levels.
- Located South East to be based at Edenbridge office - or a project within Network Rail Sussex and Kent routes.
- Working in a team - reporting to a Senior QS.
- Producing cost reports.
- Assisting with Target Costs production.
- Subcontract procurement.
- Change management.
- Busy reporting timetable - must be organised.
Your qualifications and experience should include:
- Rail experience, although not essential.
- Contractor or subcontractor experience.
- NEC experience preferable but not essential.
- Construction qualifications.
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.