Building a sustainable tomorrow
We are looking for an organised, collaborative, and proactive Recruitment Assistant for a 6 months fixed term contract, to help build our UK hiring pipeline. We can support a flexible working arrangement, to include some remote working, but accessibility to our offices in Hemel Hempstead is expected when our office return commences later this summer.
We are ambitious when it comes to recruiting the best talent for BAM. We want to be ahead of the curve and are continuously building on our data-driven recruitment capabilities. We strongly believe that by making smart use of technology, data and the right tools, we can identify any talent in the market in a smarter and more effective way. This, in combination with a personal and professional approach towards our target groups defines our success.
In this role you will be responsible for essential recruitment administration, working with our recruiters, hiring manager community and candidates, in order to deliver a leading recruitment service.
• Liaising with candidates and hiring managers in arranging interviews
• Posting job adverts to BAM websites
• Completing job requisitions in the recruitment system (SAP SuccessFactors)
• Compiling social media promotions
• Raising offer approvals
• Linking with HR Administration team on offer approval completions
• Updating the central recruitment log with new vacancy details
• Uploading adverts to external job boards
• Managing weekly staff Newsroom announcements relating to latest vacancies
• Chasing referrals from new starters
• Checking references and right to work status.
• Supporting the recruitment team with data entry
• Supporting candidates from application through to on-boarding
Who are we looking for?
• Ideally (but not essential) from a recruitment administration background, either agency or in-house
• Enthusiastic and out-going personality
• Experience of SAP SuccessFactors an advantage
• Detail focused
• Proactive approach to work
• Values the importance of a positive customer experience
• Adept liaison ability with both external and internal clients at all levels
What's in it for you?
A challenging and continuously changing environment. In addition, we offer excellent employment conditions and plenty of room for further personal growth and development.
BAM operates a flexible working policy which can include some remote working and staggered start and finish times.
Your work environment
We are committed to developing a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customer base and the communities in which we operate, creating an environment which enables everyone to fulfil their potential.