Building the present, creating the future
Due to exciting developments in our client-centric approach, we are expanding our sales and marketing team. This key position will oversee co-ordination of all production undertaken by the sales team, considering both bespoke positioning production and PQQs prioritised for key clients.
Your role as Pursuit Manager will focus on overseeing all activities across the team of two Sales Production Leads, working closely with the Head of Marketing. This will include bespoke positioning production and PQQs prioritised for key clients, extending to other PQQs required by the business and liaison with other resources. There will be a strong relationship with the Proposals team to manage ongoing workload and pipeline. The role will form part of the marketing team, working closely together to define and create client bespoke products alongside Strategic Account Leads.
Your key activities will include:
- Coordination of sales production activities;
- Plan for PQQ / RFIs via CRM pipeline tool;
- Manage Sales Production Leads;
- Liaise with Bids / Proposals team re ongoing workload and pipeline;
- Scope requirements for all productions with relevant member of business;
- Close liaison with Strategic Accounts Leads to define and create client bespoke products;
- Chair production kick-off sessions for new PQQs and capture value propositions;
- Liaison with marketing / creative team to develop bespoke products;
- Coordinate resources with the team to cover peaks and troughs;
- Align team to follow bidding for success criteria;
- Maintain an oversight of the documents and products to ensure consistency and efficiency.
Who are we looking for?
Your qualifications, skills and experience should include:
- Experience developing and producing creative content aligned to outcomes and goals;
- Exceptional writing for print and digital media, with a strong attention to detail;
- Demonstrable experience in management and production of bids and proposals;
- Excellent project management and organisational skills, with the ability to coordinate teams, internal stakeholders and external support;
- People management experience;
- Strong team player approach;
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud (primarily InDesign and Photoshop) and MS packages - particularly focused on presentation and publishing;
- Formal degree-level (or equivalent) qualification in Marketing, Journalism, Bid Management or related field (preferred but not essential);
- Good knowledge of infrastructure contracting sector (preferred but not essential.
What's in it for you?
Attractive salary and benefits package, including pension; company car / allowance; private healthcare; life assurance; one volunteering day and two wellbeing days per year - in addition to 26 days holiday allowance.
Continued personal, professional, technical and leadership development.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.
Your work environment
Your role will involve travel when meetings and workshops are allowed.
Location in Southern England preferred, but this is flexible, with option for home working.
Who are we?
BAM Nuttall is one of Royal BAM Group's ten operating companies. One of Europe's largest contractors, along with BAM Construct UK and BAM PPP in the UK, we offer safe and secure employment and opportunities for our people to develop exceptional skills and experience, and harness innovation to build sustainable infrastructure.
We work collaboratively, forming strong alliances with our customers, supply chain and industry. As a well-run profitable business, we aim to achieve a net positive impact on society and the planet. Our heritage lies in changing cities towns and communities for the better. Acting as a responsible employer and partner has shaped who we are.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality, and our employment practices support inclusivity and work-life balance, including flexible hours; accessibility support; investment in training and technology; fair opportunities.