Senior Pavement Engineer – Highways Maintenance
AED 25k per month (tax-free)
We are currently seeking a Senior Pavement Engineer with specialist experience in Highways Maintenance schemes, on behalf of an international engineering consultancy based in Dubai. If you are an experienced Pavement Engineer seeking an opportunity with a world-class organization with a great reputation in the Middle East, this is the role for you.
As a Senior Pavement Engineer, some of your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Responding to client queries and solving technical issues.
- Ensuring design deliverables are to client satisfaction.
- Maintain clear lines of communication with clients to determine criteria for guiding design, including budgets, preferences, etc.
- Producing concept designs, all required drawings and reports for review with client teams.
- Coordination with Architecture, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical design teams.
- Work with stakeholders for design value engineering for non-complex projects, as required.
- Review and validate design deliverables with Project Managers for clients and authorities, taking and acting on feedback.
- Liaise with the Quantity Surveying Department contributing to tender documents, including specifications, and Bills of Quantities.
- Produce periodic progress reports to Project Management team, as required.
- Support delivery team during the supervision, when required, including responding to RFIs and solving design conflicts.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- 12 years of experience in complex Pavement design
- BSc degree or vocational equivalent.
- Arabic speaking is preferential, due to the nature of the client.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or forward your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
AED 25k pm (tax-free)