Senior Quantity Surveyor - Sundridge (near Sevenoaks), Kent
We require a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our team, working out of our offices in Sundridge.
The current work includes the Network Rail Sussex and Kent Framework which includes Structures, Earthworks, and Station Building and Enhancement projects with range of values from £100K station jobs to £15m enhancement projects. Various multidisciplinary projects. NEC Option A, C & E).
Your role will largely comprise the following:
- Work in the structures team - reporting to a Managing QS.
- Oversee a team of quantity surveyors at varying levels
- Oversee a portfolio of structures projects including bridge strengthening and reconstruction
- Produce cost reports.
- Assist with Target Costs production.
- Subcontract procurement.
- Change management
- Busy reporting timetable - must be organised.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues.
- Attend and provide input to all site commercial meetings.
You should have successful experience at quantity surveyor level within a civil engineering contracting environment.
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.