Are you a site engineer looking for a new opportunity working for a civils contractor on a large infrastructure project?
We are seeking an experienced site engineer to join our clients team, overseeing setting out of RC structures.
As a Site Engineer you will be expected to take responsibility of the site based works of the section you are operating in. You will be reporting to the Sub agent and will take ownership for setting out, quality control, and maintaining accurate site records.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setting out and monitoring of works on site
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
The ideal candidate will have:
- An in date CSCS Card
- Relevant experience in a similar role working with a main contractor
- A relevant degree or HND/HNC certificate (or equivalent is preferable).
This could be an immediate start for the right person, so if this job sounds of interest do make sure to apply ASAP!
Aldwych Consulting values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.