Building the present, creating the future
BAM Construction is recruiting x 4 Permanent or Fixed term Contract Site Managers, to join our project in Borehamwood, valued at over £100m. Reporting into the Senior Site Manager/Project Manager, the Site Manager will be responsible for fit-out and finishes within a building.
• The focus will be on the finishing works, production of snagging lists, close out and presenting areas for handover.
• Achieving quality standards and compliance, including liaising with client representatives, and working to a fast-track programme, to achieve a satisfactory and complete building handover.
• Implementing the Project Management Plan, including all site procedures and practices and completing records and documentation.
• Ensuring that appropriate quality records are being produced and monitored to verify that the works are being completed in accordance with the specified requirements
• Ensuring compliance with the health and safety Management Plan and BAM Operating Procedures.
• Ensuring BAM construction environmental procedures are implemented on site.
• Keeping site diaries, including records of subcontractor attendance and progress.
• Managing direct and sub contract labour and the keeping of records and allocation sheets.
• Advising on buildability issues as required.
Who are we looking for?
• Site Manager with experience of fit-out and finishes works within office buildings, including MEPH integration.
• A broad construction based technical experience.
• A relevant Health & Safety qualification and be competent to carry out site management tasks they are directed to do, ideally SMSTS.
• Confident in the use of IT packages and systems.
• Good communication skills
• HNC/Degree, MCIOB or equivalent or a trade's background.
What's in it for you?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in a forward thinking organisation. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we support further personal growth and development.
People are at the heart of what we do at BAM. We recognise that creating a diverse and inclusive environment that nurtures our employees and encourages them to bring their best and whole self to work is crucial. We're on an exciting journey to get us there by recruiting the very best talent to join us regardless of race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics.
Be you! Join us today, so we can achieve amazing things together and build a sustainable tomorrow.'
BAM operates a flexible working policy.
Who are we?
We construct, refurbish, extend and repurpose buildings from our network of offices across England, Scotland and Wales.
We undertake award winning projects for the public and private sector.
We use the latest digital technologies and modern methods of construction, to help us to deliver projects in a lean, green and more efficient way.