£*40k - 46**k per annum plus benefits
Our client is an established and reputable engineering consultancy who are highly successful in the East of England. This successful practice primarily deals with structural and civil engineering new build and alteration projects ranging in value up to £10 million, working with domestic, housing, retail, industrial, educational, commercial, research and pharmaceutical sectors as well as being involved with conservation work to churches, historical houses, both private and publicly owned, and the University of Cambridge.
They are seeking a confident and ambitious Structural Engineer with 2-4 years’ experience to join the team in the team on a full time permanent basis. The successful Structural Engineer will be designing projects using all common building materials including Steel, Concrete, Masonry & Timber, and will play an important role in the delivery of these projects from concept through to completion.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Progressing towards Chartership,
- Between 3-6 year’s post qualification experience ideally gained within a consultancy environment,
- Experience of Tekla/Trimble Building Designer and Tedds software packages,
- Experience of 2D AutoCAD or Revit advantageous,
- Good written and verbal communication skill,
- Car owner with UK driving licence.
The successful Structural Engineer will become an integral member of this close knit team & will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package. This is a friendly working environment to thrive in and offers fantastic scope for progression & development.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.