Building the present, creating the future
BAM Plant is recruiting a Systems Administrator to join the Communication / IT equipment section of our Site Services team, based in Wellingborough. Reporting to the Site Services Operations Manager, you will support administration activities for the department.
• Support to Operations Manager on a day to day basis
• Support team with all aspects of admin requirements
• Compliance with BAM Construction safety procedures.
• Compliance with current British standards and codes of practices
• Responsibility for ensuring our folder structure is clear & able to be followed by all.
• General administration duties for the dept to include ordering materials, invoicing & scan to file timesheets
• Administer the day to day operations for Access control ensuring Data Protection compliance, Mobile Phone deployment for BAM Nuttall & Water Coolers for both Construct & Nuttall
• Support the team in the following areas (these are not day to day administrative duties). These would support other members when they are unavailable/on leave:
- Mobile phones for Construct
- EE accounts
- My-fi sims
- Canon admin
- Franking machines
- Pc disposal
- Satellite phones
- TTB orders
• Engage with the team to develop new products/services
Who are we looking for?
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to stay calm under pressure
• Positive, proactive approach
• Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
• A great team player
• A desire to show initiative
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft packages
What's in it for you?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in a forward thinking organisation. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we support further personal growth and development.
We are committed to developing a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customer base and the communities in which we operate, creating an environment which enables everyone to fulfil their potentia
BAM Operate a flexible workign policy, allowing some working from home as well as in the office.
Who are we?
We construct, refurbish, extend and repurpose buildings from our network of offices across England, Scotland and Wales.
We undertake award winning projects for the public and private sector.
We use the latest digital technologies and modern methods of construction, to help us to deliver projects in a lean, green and more efficient way.
We foster innovation, to enable us to do things in new ways and help out clients to realise new opportunities and achieve better outcomes.