Technical Director (Civil
£80k - £90k plus bonuses and benefits
Are you an experienced Engineer who has led and successfully delivered structures projects and is looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is a leading multi- disciplinary consultancy with an excellent reputation in the industry and they have a unique opportunity for a Technical Director to play a leading role in the emerging Civils team in their Norwich office on a full-time permanent basis.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who will head up this team and take it forward. There will also be the opportunity for a share option for the right candidate.
- Working as technical lead, managing and leading projects,
- Responsible for growing workload and managing civils projects with existing and new clients.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- A Chartered engineer,
- Experience in infrastructure design and a wide knowledge of the industry.
- Excellent technical capability with a successful record of delivery,
- A role model in the management and delivery of profitable and technically excellent projects,
- A proven track record over a period of several years of managing structures projects, technical leadership, managing small teams, as well as establishing strong client relationships and repeat business opportunities.
They need a leader - someone who can come in and hit the ground running, instilling confidence in the team whilst demonstrating good communication skills and a positive attitude to their role.
For further information regarding this great opportunity, or a confidential chat, please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120 or send him an updated