Project Manager - Industrial Water Treatment
PROJECT MANAGER - 4 x Industrial water treatment plants - Saudi Arabia
International consulting engineering firm is seeking a Project Manager for a construction supervision project in Saudi Arabia.
The project is a locally funded project that is overseeing the construction of 4 x industrial water treatment plants in Saudi Arabia.
The ideal candidate would be available immediately or has a 1 month notice period.
- Fluent in English
- Masters degree in civil or water related degree
- 10+ years international experience in the Middle East and one other continent
- Background in water infrastructure projects (WTP/WWTP etc.)
- Worked with Reverse Osmosis water treatment plants
- For the appropriate Project Manager the package is circa 35,000 SAR per month.
ewi is an international recruitment firm specialising in the appointment and search and selection of senior industry professionals to globally wide civil and infrastructure projects. If you are interested in the above role please send an up to date copy of your CV with your salary requirement and availability
Apply for Project Manager - Industrial Water Treatment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly