Civil Engineering Technical Director
Are you an experienced Civil Engineer, looking to take on a position of real responsibility?
My client is seeking a Civil Engineering Technical Director to join their busy Civil Engineering team in Central London.
What they offer:
- Salary up to £85k
- Flexible working
- Loyalty Bonus
- Paid Overtime
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Professional Institution Fees
- Discounts at a variety of high street retailers
- Performance reward payments
- Travel loan scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee car leasing scheme
As a Civil Engineering Technical Director, you will have extensive experience in civils design.
You will be leading projects, managing staff and assisting the Principal Director with business development.
- Prior experience in drainage/highways design
- Experience in developer led design projects
- Working knowledge design software such as Microdrainage and Civil 3D.
- Experience managing people
- Experience in a client facing role
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Aldwych Consulting values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.