Lead Planning & Scheduling Engineer - Power Generation Urgent
Urgent - Lead Planning & Scheduling Engineer - Power Generation Coal & CCGT plants
Joining the Owners Engineer team this is an excellent opportunity for a Lead Planner Engineer to join a team of engineers that is widely recognised as market leaders in the field of Power Generation. The client's ewi recruitment are working with are a European consultancies and have many iconic power projects in the throughout the Middle East and South East Asia.
Working as the owners engineer your main duties shall be the responsibility for managing the EPC contract through the construction supervision and commissioning phases. In additional you shall be responsible for reporting to the end client and resolving any technical queries that arise.
- BSc or Bachelor degree holder in engineering
- 10 years of experience as Lead Planner for similar power projects is essential
- Previous Saudi experience and visa approval would be beneficial and experience as a planner on Coal/CCPP/HFO plants.
- Should be proficient in Primavera Planning & Scheduling software (P6)
- 15 years of experience in Planning, Scheduling, Budget and Cost Control of large Projects
- 15 years overall experience in construction site safety experience of large power projects
- Experience in similar Power Project; CCGT, Coal, Simple Cycle, Oil Fired, Nuclear in the GCC region would also be beneficial
Planning & Scheduling Engineer, CCGT, Combined Cycle, Oil Fired, HFO, Saudi Arabia, KSA, Power Generation, Middle East, GCC Region and Planner.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialise in recruiting expats and local experts for major Power Projects across the globe.
This is a good opportunity to join and leading consultancy and work on a high profile project. If you are interested in this opportunity and have the necessary experience please send your CV in WORD format to j.boswell @ewi-group.com
Apply for Lead Planning & Scheduling Engineer - Power Generation Urgent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly