Graduate Civil Engineer
Title: Graduate Civil Engineer
Salary: up to £27,000 plus benefits
Our client, a well established multidisciplinary consultancy has a fantastic, progressive opportunity for a Graduate Civil Engineer with geotechnical design experience to join their award winning Geotechnical Design team in London.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion to work on the design of retaining walls, shallow and deep foundations and slope stability. They will also have had exposure in the design and reporting of ground investigations.
- Strong Degree in Civil Engineering
- Post graduate degree (MSc/MEng) in geotechnical engineering
- 1 + years post graduate experience working within a consultancy
- Have an understanding of WALLAP, Pdisp or PLAXIS
- Have a desire to develop and progress you career towards Chartership
- Have previous project experience or exposure in ground investigation design, the design of shallow and deep foundations, retaining walls and deep excavations
- Enthusiastic attitude to work, with a desire to learn
- Work well as part of a team, communicating with all levels within the design team
- Experience in highways design would be an advantage
If you are interested in this fantastic Graduate Civil Engineer opportunity, please call RONNIE on 01792 362 012 for more information.