Civil Infrastructure Engineer
6 days left
- Job Type
Are you a Civil Engineer with the ambition to join a truly market-leading multi-discipline consultancy on major projects in excess of £50m? Want to work for one of the region's most exciting and award-winning teams? Read on to see how this excellent new opportunity could be the springboard for your career as a Civil Engineer!
My client is a dynamic practice with a diverse team of Civil & Structural engineers who as a result of some major contract wins have created a fantastic new opportunity for a skilled Civil Engineer to join the design team at their Hove head office.
On offer for you as the Civil Infrastructure Engineer:
* Salary up to £45,000 per annum
* 32 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
* Inclusive, friendly team culture and office environment
* Childcare Vouchers & cycle to work Scheme
* Established training ethos, and opportunities for career progression
* Truly diverse and interesting workload
As a Civil Engineer with residential and commercial Infrastructure experience, you will be keen to build on your career success to date, as well as having the ambition to build a strong industry reputation as part of a dynamic design team.
You will be exposed to a highly diverse project portfolio in an environment that is highly conducive to not on only your professional development, but also affords you an excellent work-life balance with a competitive salary, holiday allowance and benefits package.
Experience in highways, external works and drainage is also essential, together with good knowledge of AutoCAD, Civils 3D and Microdrainage (WinDes).
Requirements of the Civil Infrastructure Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil Engineering
* Minimum of three years' UK experience in residential and commercial infrastructure design
* Experience of AutoCAD, Civils 3D and ideally MicroDrainage (WinDES)
* Good working experience of S278, S38, S104 and S106 agreements.
* Full UK Driving licence ideally
Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on this fantastic and unique opportunity to join an award-winning consultancy and progress your career as a Civil Engineer.
Apply for Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly