Senior Structural Engineer
6 days left
Conrad Consulting is working with an established and busy practice based in Leeds. They pride themselves on being an industry leader, offering innovative engineering design for structural steelwork, fabrication and installation.
Their reputation and continuing hard work have ensured ongoing project wins, resulting in the need to bring in a senior structural engineer to assist with their project delivery.
The successful senior structural engineer should fit the following requirements:
- Experienced in structural steelwork design, with extensive knowledge on design codes and software
- Take the lead on a number of projects
- Excellent and concise communicator
- High level of design and technical skill
- Able to assist more junior team members
- Good financial understanding of each project, with strong business sense
- Ability to produce tender designs
Software knowledge should include:
- Tekla and CAD
Along with the above, ideally they are looking for an IStructE Chartered Engineer who has at least 5 years post Chartership experience.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes: performance related bonuses; pension scheme and car.
To be considered for this great opportunity send your CV to Graham Ventham and let's start your new year off with a new job!
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly