Civil Engineer - Edinburgh
Position: Civil Engineer
Salary Range: up to £35,000
An award winning, civil and structural engineering consultancy are actively seeking an experienced Civil Engineer to join their team in Edinburgh.
You will ideally have a few years' experience in highway and drainage designs across commercial, industrial and housing development projects.
- Strong Degree in Civil Engineering
- Working towards chartership with the ICE
- 2+ years civil engineering experience, working to UK standards and procedures
- A working knowledge of Civil 3D, MicroDrainage, WinDES or SUD's would be advantageous
- Previous experience of highway and drainage design and detailing
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
The position will require the Highway Engineer to:
- Prepare detailed drawing and calculations of highway and drainage schemes such as: S38, S278 in relation to highways, S104, S106 and S98 in relation to sewerage
- Use Civil 3D to produce detailed drawings
- Use Microdrianage and WinDes to produce calculations
- Liaise with clients, local authorities and environmental agencies
The successful applicant will earn a starting salary of up to £35,000 (depending on experience), within a consultancy who are actively expanding across the UK market. There will be significant opportunities to progressive within the consultancy, with new challenges arising as the company continue to grow.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call RONNIE on 01792 362 012 for more information.