Conrad Consulting are working in partnership with a long-standing and trusted consulting engineer as they look to appoint a Structural Engineer to their sizable team in Glasgow.
The client: Located in vibrant city-centre offices they offer a professional but friendly working environment, with open plan design to encourage collaboration and integration throughout the various disciplines. They offer Civil Engineering and Environmental services but Structural Engineering is the core of their business.
The projects: Renowned for delivering stunning designs, this role will really offer you true variety to 'spruce-up' even the most accomplished portfolios. Current developments include commercial buildings, cultural & heritage, sports and healthcare.
You should be working as a Graduate/Assistant/Project Structural Engineer and meet the following criteria:
- Degree qualified, ideally MEng/MSc, but BEng/BSc considered
- Ability to work in a team and individually with the confidence to run jobs under the guidance of a senior engineer
- Comfortable working with a variety of structural forms, construction materials and project values
- Willingness to communicate directly with architects, clients and third parties
- Ability to use Structural Engineering software for design and analysis
On offer for the successful Structural Engineer:
- £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- 5% pension
- Life assurance
- Flexible benefits
As the Structural Engineer joining our client you will enrol on their Graduate training scheme and receive support from a Chartered Structural Engineer on your journey to chartership.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a relatively exclusive Structural Engineering firm and work on some impressive buildings throughout the UK.
Please apply without delay or contact Nick Grayston at Conrad Consulting for further details.
**On receipt of your CV, we do NOT send this to any client, without seeking your permission first**
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly