Chartered Bridge Engineer
Chartered Senior Bridge Engineer
Salary up to £50k + Benefits
Our client, a successful Civil and Structural design practice are actively seeking a Chartered Bridge Design Engineer to work within the Hull Civil Engineering Team on a permanent basis.
The Bridge Engineer will be Chartered with MICE or MIStructE and be used to managing a number of projects at any one time in a fast moving environment. This position calls for an experienced Engineer capable of working with a senior team and delivering production information with minimal direction.
In order to be considered for this Chartered Bridge Engineer role you will have experience in:
- Bridge design, maintenance and construction.
- Bridge inspections and monitoring to Local Authority requirements.
- Bridge structure analysis and design of remedial works.
- Wharfs, jetties and marine structures
- Retaining wall and slope stability solutions
- Design in steel / RC or PT / masonry / timber.
For this Chartered Bridge Engineer role our client is offering a competitive salary along with a flexible benefits package. Training and support will be provided to help you achieve your full potential.
In order to discuss this Chartered Bridge Engineer role and other similar roles in Engineering please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk