Senior Ecologist - London
Role: Senior Ecologist
Salary: *Competitive Salary*
The client, a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy in the UK, currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Ecologist to join their Ecology team based in their London office. The client is committed to constant improvement and strive to provide personal attention, value for money and have been involved in nationally recognised, award winning projects.
- Preparing and submitting fee proposals and tenders
- Undertaking preliminary ecological appraisals
- Undertaking protected species surveys and phase 1 habitat surveys
- Writing and production of ecological reports to a high standard.
- Preparing mitigation licence applications
- Confidently liaising with clients and contractors and the general public.
- Holding a Natural England bat survey and a dormouse licence would also be desirable, however candidates with good experience who are working towards a licence will also be considered.
Whilst this role is based at the Chelmsford office, flexibility will be required in order to work out of other offices as required. The ideal candidate will also be comfortable with working irregular hours and working at night.
The client also offers a competitve salary with an attractive benefits package and opportunitities for career development.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.